Your next favourite trousers!
In dire need of some cool bottom wear? You have come to the right place for a pair of trousers for men. From formal trousers for men to casual trousers, we have got you covered from top to toe. A pair of trousers are supposed to be comfortable, good-looking and mobile. From going to the office to dates, or maybe any other formal event, you can wear black striped trousers anywhere and everywhere. Our formal trousers for men are slim fit and offer a snug fit to keep you looking smart, all day long. Check out here on how to best style your trousers for men for every occasion!
Tips on getting the style of your formal trousers sorted out:
- Never forget that your trousers need to fall just on the mid-ankle and not more than that. If your striped trousers are longer than that, you will look shorter in height or you might have to fold them, which are the top two things you shouldn’t be doing.
- If your white striped trousers end before your ankle, they will start looking like the era-old knickers from the 1920s.
- You can wear formal trousers for men only with shirts or polo t-shirts. Striped trousers for men don't look good paired with printed t-shirts or slogan t-shirts. So at any cost, avoid wearing your black striped trousers with these for normal office occasions.
- In streetwear or off-the-beat outfits, however, oversized printed t-shirts are often paired with loose, straight leg fitted white striped trousers.
- Always iron your formal trousers for men in the traditional front crease to get the best look out of your trousers for men.
Things go a bit easier when you are rocking casual trousers. You can style casual trousers like white striped trousers with shirts, t-shirts, polo t-shirts or any other top for that matter. The fact that all other types of bottom wear except formal trousers come under casual trousers makes these super versatile as well!
Here are our tips to elevate your casual trousers game with us:
- Make sure you know which top-wear complements which bottom wear. Here is a general guide for all your questions -
- Cargos never look good with shirts, so better not try that.
- Chinos look great with shirts but for the love of God, please don't wear the same coloured pants and shirt. Only the colour black has that right.
- Jeans are the most versatile bottom wear you can find. From shirts to t-shirts, you can sport these everywhere and anyhow.
We hope you have a better idea of how to style your trousers for men now, so why wait now? Check out some new trousers for yourself only at Snitch! Made of pure cotton and using minimal chemicals and plant-based dyes, your new pants are going to be awesome.